PDA

Voir la version complète : Can the prophet hear us?

Page : [1] 2

muhibb
05/11/2011, 22h46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xB5_uXQLAE&feature=related

Ya rasoulaLLahi.......

Sadalachbia
05/11/2011, 23h40
Salam,

Voici le premier message où je vais m'appliquer à massacrer l'english. Prière de me corriger.

I haven't watched the video, but i am sure that yes! Rassoul Allah can hear us.

muhibb
05/11/2011, 23h44
Salam,

Voici le premier message où je vais m'appliquer à massacrer l'english. Prière de me corriger.

I haven't watched the video, but i am sure that yes! Rassoul Allah can hear us.

Obviously. Unfortunately, we can find stubborns denying it and we need to retablish truth.

Islam X Al-Chāfi’ī
05/11/2011, 23h46
Because of my (stupid) english teacher, I can't know if the Prophet - Sala Allahou Alayhi wa Salam - can hear me... Well !

Sadalachbia
05/11/2011, 23h48
Obviously. Unfortunately, we can find stubborns denying it and we need to retablish truth.

Do you think that the Prophet answers our salam in the sâlât? (When we say "al salamou 'alayka ayouha l nabiyou wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh")

Sadalachbia
05/11/2011, 23h49
Because of my (stupid) english teacher, I can't know if the Prophet - Sala Allahou Alayhi wa Salam - can hear me... Well !

Laughing Out Loud. LOL.

:)

muhibb
05/11/2011, 23h51
Do you think that the Prophet answers our salam in the sâlât? (When we say "al salamou 'alayka ayouha l nabiyou wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh")

You gonna know if you watch the video :)

Sadalachbia
05/11/2011, 23h59
You gonna know if you watch the video :)

You gonna have many hassanet if you answer me without forcing me to watch the video, because i will understand nothing of this video lol.

Fatna1007
06/11/2011, 00h09
Laughing Out Loud. LOL.

:)

Salam,

"Vilaine" (with english accent of course^^)

muhibb
06/11/2011, 23h03

salam,
At the very beginning, the sayyid quotes the hadith saying the the prophet :sws: , any time he is sent the salam, answers to it. And the proof that wa can say "ya rasulaLlahi" is the compulsion (for some schools) to read the tashahud and to say in it "ayyuhan nabiyy". So, without contest, the hadith includes the recitation of tashahud and Prophte :sws: answers us when we grant him salam during prayer.