PDA

Voir la version complète : Why are there more karamat than in the time of sahaba?

Page : [1] 2

muhibb
19/02/2012, 16h30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id36SuEXDP0

Ice tea
19/02/2012, 16h33
as salamou alaykoum

Thanks bro !

Selma
19/02/2012, 17h28
salam'aleykom :)

I don't understand, what does the word "karamat" mean?

muhibb
19/02/2012, 17h52
salam'aleykom :)

I don't understand, what does the word "karamat" mean?

Salam,
It means "miracles", but made by a wali. In arabic, we say mu'jizah when it's about a prophet and karamah when we mean a wali.

Selma
19/02/2012, 18h07
ok, can you give me an example of a karamah?

muhibb
19/02/2012, 18h35
ok, can you give me an example of a karamah?

The well-know karamah of sayyiduna 'Umar, reported with a sound chain by al Bayhaqi in dala'il an nubuwwa: When, in Madina on the minbar, he shouted to the muslim army which was in Khurasan, and they heard him. People in Madina was thinking that the khalifah had gone mad. But when the army returned, they said they had heard the voice of 'Umar informing them of a danger. He shouted "ya sariya, al jabal" Ye Sariya, the mountain! In fact, there were ennemies behind the montain.

Another, with a non-sahabi. Abu Muslim al Khawlani was burnt cause a apostate prentended to prophethood.But, wehn they came to see his corpse, he was totally alive.

Another: Abu Hanifa Nu'man was able to recite all the coran in a two-raka'at prayer.

Last and not leat: Ahmadou Bamba was being deported to Gabon cause he was suspected to be at the point of leading jihad. He was in a boat and the 'asr prayer time came. The colonizers told him not to pray on their boat and remembered him, as a challenge, that he has told never to abuse nor Allah, nor the creatures. Upset, the chaykh thrown his carpet on the sea and prayed there.

muhibb
19/02/2012, 18h55
Some karamat from the coran:

-Sayyida Maryam, when she was in the mihrab, received directly fruits of winter in the summer and summer fruits in the winter (sourate ali 'Imran)
-She got a baby without touching a man. This was a karamah for her and a mu'jizah for 'Isa :sws: . (surat Maryam)
-The minister of Sulayman :sws: who brought the throne of Bilkis in a wink

Alouette
19/02/2012, 19h18
Salam Aleykum,

Ahmadou Bamba was being deported to Gabon cause he was suspected to be at the point of leading jihad. He was in a boat and the 'asr prayer time came. The colonizers told him not to pray on their boat and remembered him, as a challenge, that he has told never to abuse nor Allah, nor the creatures. Upset, the chaykh thrown his carpet on the sea and prayed there.

Ya Allah !

muhibb
19/02/2012, 19h45
Salam Aleykum,

Ya Allah !

Wa 'alaykis salam :)

Selma
20/02/2012, 00h15
thanks, it's more clear now, mashâ Allah, it's wonderful!

I did know about the mu'jizat of the prophets but I've never really heard about the karamats

if you know the name of a book about this subject, ..it will be great :)