PDA

Voir la version complète : Are we really free?

Page : 1 [2] 3

The Full Moon
27/02/2012, 01h07
Dear

My point is: even while we are living in "free countries" we are not free. Freedom is lacking and it is shrinking smaller and smaller.

The Arab countries that are having the uprising, I am worried about them because they are getting free from one person to fall prisoners to many others.

When we are choosing our president or prime Minster, they do not answer to us after that. That is not right.
Do you think they will allow any country to be ruled by shariyya' ? then we are not free...

I do not understand how and when we became slaves.. and they did it in a sneaky way that lots of us does not know about it.. and life goes on.

Slaves revolt ... we are slaves who are accepting .. enjoying.. and helping our maters to keep us in slavery.

Salam

NUBIA
27/02/2012, 01h10
Les frères , redevenons, un peu de sérieux,

Cela ne se fait pas de détourner le post du frère de cette manière.

AbdalWadud
27/02/2012, 01h13
The realy liberty is the dine and the love of Allah for the oumma . Allah love all the people ans he is al rahim nd al rahman :-)

Envoyé depuis mon GT-B7510 avec Tapatalk

NUBIA
27/02/2012, 01h17
Dear

My point is: even while we are living in "free countries" we are not free. Freedom is lacking and it is shrinking smaller and smaller.

The Arab countries that are having the uprising, I am worried about them because they are getting free from one person to fall prisoners to many others.

When we are choosing our president or prime Minster, they do not answer to us after that. That is not right.
Do you think they will allow any country to be ruled by shariyya' ? then we are not free...

I do not understand how and when we became slaves.. and they did it in a sneaky way that lots of us does not know about it.. and life goes on.

Slaves revolt ... we are slaves who are accepting .. enjoying.. and helping our maters to keep us in slavery.

Salam

Unfortunately....

You're right.... :(

The Full Moon
27/02/2012, 01h21
Thank you brother;

I am saying let us keep your eyes open.. sound your concerns this is not just the Muslims problem.. but sometimes when they are taking a little piece from all they are taking two from the Muslims and let us not put our heads in the sand and wait for the help to reach us.

Open eyes.. will result in opening our mouth and sounding our concerns. Then we leave the rest to Allah, who will help us in our efforts. (so efforts are essential).

Salam

NUBIA
27/02/2012, 01h39
brother??............

The Full Moon
27/02/2012, 01h40
I am sorry the picture did not help me. So is this a sister?

NUBIA
27/02/2012, 02h10
of course, a sister looooool :D

The Full Moon
27/02/2012, 02h15
Dear Sister

Pleasure talking to you.

Salam

AbdalWadud
27/02/2012, 02h26
You cant speak french akhy ?

Envoyé depuis mon GT-B7510 avec Tapatalk