PDA

Voir la version complète : Are we really free?

Page : [1] 2 3

The Full Moon
27/02/2012, 00h09
Assalamu Alaykom

Did you know that February is black history month?

I may not understand fully why American wanted to give the black people , it appears that they want to regognize how much they have achieved bu to me their highest achievement was the hidden apology behind it for all that they suffered for so long during history.
The one thing I noticed that when they are celebrating this occasions they mention all those have achieved the greatness, by destroying the barrier in the way of their success.

In the eyes of the followed generations these icons are the ones who gave them the courage to dream and follow those dreams to the bitter end.

But the biggest achievement ever was the election of a Black president. For them it finally happened to represent the end of black being second class citizens.

They looked up to Mohammad Ali for instance because he stood up for wheat he believed in when many gave up.
Don't you think that now a day we are slaves? We do what we do when we do not want to do them, because in a way we are forced to do them?

Much more to say about that.....

Salam

NUBIA
27/02/2012, 00h23
Wa 3alaykoum salam

i didint' known that... it's interesting

when you said:

"Don't you think that now a day we are slaves? We do what we do when we do not want to do them, because in a way we are forced to do them?"

Who are "we"?

Who are our masters?

The Full Moon
27/02/2012, 00h25
Are we really free people?

Can we do, say or dress the way we want where,what and when we want?

They decide for us what to study
They decide where we can smoke
The decide how much we have to pay them in Tax
They decide what we were thinking when we answered a question
They decide when to raise the prices
They decide if you are a good person or not
They tell us what to carry on the airplane.
They tell us if we are allowed to this country or not.
They decide what we can or cannot wear while in their countries.

We were born free... then started to lose the freedom every year after that, and it is getting worse..
They say that each person is different like the fingers of one hand, yet they are putting the rules which suppose to fit all, or pre-judge us all.

salam

The Full Moon
27/02/2012, 00h30
Wa 3alaykoum salam

i didint' known that... it's interesting

when you said:

"Don't you think that now a day we are slaves? We do what we do when we do not want to do them, because in a way we are forced to do them?"

Who are "we"?

Who are our masters?

Salam

We are every person who think about the action he takes and wonder why he is limited.
They are every one who gave himself the right to judge us or to tell us what we are allowed to do something or not, when we did not give him or her that right.

salam

NUBIA
27/02/2012, 00h35
humm hummm

The USA government or entire world governments?

NUBIA
27/02/2012, 00h51
Salam

We are every person who think about the action he takes and wonder why he is limited.
They are every one who gave himself the right to judge us or to tell us what we are allowed to do something or not, when we did not give him or her that right.

salam

Ok..ok.. ok..

I think the main cause is the fact that the Sharia is lacking in countries.

Without it, the key word is the POWER...

Who's got the power does what he wants, isn't he?

Pakos Repenti
27/02/2012, 00h52
Muhibb is in the kitchen.

NUBIA
27/02/2012, 00h56
Muhibb is in the kitchen.

and Taqw'a 's in the living room.

Pakos Repenti
27/02/2012, 00h58
and Taqw'a 's in the living room.

Yeah it's true , and guess what i do ?

AbdalWadud
27/02/2012, 01h02
Do you want a cup of tea ? With a fish nd chips.
I dance on the kitchen and i don't know were is muhibb . Maybe in the mosquee ?
Dora going in the mosque .
I have to take my hijeb babouche .

So british !

Envoyé depuis mon GT-B7510 avec Tapatalk