PDA

Voir la version complète : Who is your favorite wife?

Page : [1] 2 3 4

The Full Moon
26/02/2012, 23h55
Assalamu Alaykom

No, let me clear something up: I did not mean your wife or imply that you had many wives.

I am referring to the wives of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him.
Clearly, someone might ask why?

My point is: we have mothers who I knew nothing about, and that is not right, it is not.

So, if we are to exclude Lady Khadijah, and Lady Aisha... how many other wives do we really know.
I am ashamed to say that I only know about Lady Sawdah, and a less about Lady Zeinab bint Jahsh. I want to know if most of us have not took the time to learn about The wives of our beloved Prophet (the Mothers of all Muslims), and why?

They played an important role in our religion, don't we want to know more about them and their roles?

So allow me to ask you, which wife of Prophet Muhammad do you prefer and why?

Salam

NUBIA
27/02/2012, 00h31
Salam 3alaykoum,

Khadija ( radiya ALLAhou anho) is my favourite one.

She supported Rassoulloullah sallallahou 3alayhi wa salam with her money, her heart and her strenght

She was a strong woman, and I love that, her strenght at the time when women were sold like cattle

The beginning 's always the most difficult, when Jibril ( 3alayhi salam ) appeared to Muhammad, Khadija was the first creature ( a woman ) who convinced him that he was not mad.

She prepared him to his wonderful mission, she believed in him before he believed in himself.

Such a good woman!

The Full Moon
27/02/2012, 00h37
Wa 3alaykomu-ssalam

Dear NUBIA;

I think you missed it when I said (excluding Lady Khadijah and Aisha) so you can not chose Lady Khadijah as an answer. You may go around it and say after Khadijah and Aisha, my third favorit is....

You proved my point in a different way, we know very well who was Lady Khadijah (and between you and I she is my favorit too).

You want to try again: which wife of Prophet Muhammad is you favorite and why (excluding Lady Khadijah and Aisha)?

Salam

NUBIA
27/02/2012, 00h55
OUps!! lol

I realize that they are not such informations about others Rassoulloullah's wives.

By elimination, I'll said Zaynab bint khuzama, cause according to Aisha ( radiya ALLAhou anhounna), she was very generous with poor people ( cf sadaqa), so generous that she was called " Oummoul Masâkine " " mother of poor people "

NUBIA
27/02/2012, 01h03
Such a shame ( me the fisrt)

In fact, we don't know them..

NUBIA
27/02/2012, 01h04
OUps!! lol

I realize that they are not such informations about others Rassoulloullah's wives.

By elimination, I'll said Zaynab bint khuzama, cause according to Aisha ( radiya ALLAhou anhounna), she was very generous with poor people ( cf sadaqa), so generous that she was called " Oummoul Masâkine " " mother of poor people "

I'll say...

The Full Moon
27/02/2012, 01h12
Assalamu Alaykom

May I suggest that we do our research and find more about them, and then we can compare notes in a week time-let's say?)

I ma not enjoying being ignorant about Ladies who have been so so close to Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, do you agree with me?

Salam

NUBIA
27/02/2012, 01h37
Assalamu Alaykom

May I suggest that we do our research and find more about them, and then we can compare notes in a week time-let's say?)

I ma not enjoying being ignorant about Ladies who have been so so close to Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, do you agree with me?

Salam

:)

Would you believe me if I tell you that It 's been 30 min that I'm reading biographies of Rassoulloullah's wives ( radiya ALLAhou anhounna) ?

and It's simply wonderful :)

NUBIA
27/02/2012, 01h46
Assalamu Alaykom

Salam

I'm ok, let's do this and let's choose again, who's our favourite one after Khadija ( radiya ALLAhou anha).

ok?

The Full Moon
27/02/2012, 01h47
Dear Sister

I am so happy to hear that, and maybe you will have an answer to my question way before the end of the week.

They were wonderful ladies. Prophet Muhammad peace be upon would not have chosen a wife who is going to be the mother of all Muslims if she did not truly deserve that honor.

Salam