Page 1 sur 2 1 2 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 1 à 10 sur 17

Discussion: Music is forbidden??/?

Par défaut Music is forbidden??/?

I am a Guitarist of a Band Team "athoba" in Bangladesh.Now a days i am thinking more
    about Islam more and more.But one think in my mind to ask all of you that someone says
    music is forbidden or someone says it is not.What will be the right direction for this topic.

Request for some informational comments
    The call of True Islam

Exclu :( Avatar de MoiMeme2012

Par défaut

Salam
    - Music is the voice of devil which he uses to provoke.
    - It prevents the invocation
    - Singing (music) is correlated to fornication.
    - Music and singing can have effect on the person and they can provoke undesired events While coran induce quietness.
    - Music and singing are one of the causes of heart crueltie.

I tried my best in the translation

Par défaut

couldn't agree more..... im more than willing to discuss this issue.
    The call of True Islam

Par défaut

I didn't find any provoke in it.I heard that and see that Qur'an include all type of example how to prevent the devils and
    lead a sound life.But there is no talk about this music.If we want to follow the rules of Islam than we have to follow the Al
    Qur'an first.
    The call of True Islam

Par défaut

We are dealing about music in general with specification, and as you now there is variety. Some imams say instrumentals music are prohibited.
    Imams relay on the explanation of these two verses to prohibit music and singing.
    And incite [to senselessness] whoever you can among them with your voice and assault them with your horses and foot soldiers and become a partner in their wealth and their children and promise them." But Satan does not promise them except delusion.
    Surat Al-'Isrā' :64

There are some people who would purchase distracting talk, to lead astray from the Path of Allah without knowledge, and take it in mockery; for those is a humiliating punishment.
    Sourat Lokman :31

Not all singing are prohibited, some of them are not instrumentals and contain invocations.

Par défaut

Salam ,

Here a fatwa from Muhammad ibn Adam al-Kawthari :

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=1786

Par défaut

Citation Envoyé par MoiMeme2012 Voir le message
    We are dealing about music in general with specification, and as you now there is variety. Some imams say instrumentals music are prohibited.
    Imams relay on the explanation of these two verses to prohibit music and singing.
    Surat Al-'Isrā' :64

Sourat Lokman :31

Not all singing are prohibited, some of them are not instrumentals and contain invocations.
    Thanks brother.I think we can also spread the good and also Islamic songs which can touch every mind.
    The real concept of Islam is now going to be indeed.Because many of us don't read the Qur'an.The young generation
    is now affected by instrumental song.They are totally fond of it.We can spread the real concept of Islam
    among them.Am i wrong?
    The call of True Islam

Par défaut

As Salamu Alaykum! Peace brother!

This is a very big topic for a new Muslim or somebody considering Islam to come across. One thing we, humans, often forget is our TRUE purpose on this earth. There is only ONE reason we were even created and put on this Earth.

Allah tells us in the Quran, 51:56...

"And I have not created the jinn and the men except that they should serve Me."

Once we accept this fact of life, it will be a lot easier to give suppress our desires for the sake of Allah. We get our enjoyment in the next life, not this one. We are here simply to "do our time"...

As for music, there's a number of hadith that prohibit it...

Here's a couple:

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Allah Mighty and Majestic sent me as a guidance and mercy to believers and commanded me to do away with musical instruments, flutes, strings, crucifixes, and the affair of the pre-Islamic period of Ignorance.” [Abu Dawud]

A hadith narrated by Imam Bukhari, on the prohibition of musical instruments is: “From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk (by men), the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful…. Allah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection.” [Sahih Bukhari]

At the end of the day, we can see all the evidence for something, but if our heart isn't ready to submit, it's hard for us to give it up.

Bottom line is that if YOU giving up something dear to you for the sake of pleasing Allah, He will in turn take care of you and give you something even better in your life.

Islam is all about submitting to God fully, and we won't attain that peace and contentment until we have placed Allah's will and pleasure above our personal desires.

May Allah make it easy for you to give this up an may He guide you and your loved ones to the straight path my brother.

Par défaut

So we have to only serve him.Not the others.We have to obey only his order.
    We have to save in mind that there is none to be obeyed without Allah.The total
    world is now against his word.There in not a single place where the order of
    Allah is established.There is another Ayah sura bakara15 that consist why Allah
    has created the Human.All the other things in the world is serving Allah and his order.
    We are here as Khalifa of Allah.
    The call of True Islam

Par défaut

Citation Envoyé par ashequemahmud Voir le message
    Thanks brother.I think we can also spread the good and also Islamic songs which can touch every mind.
    The real concept of Islam is now going to be indeed.Because many of us don't read the Qur'an.The young generation
    is now affected by instrumental song.They are totally fond of it.We can spread the real concept of Islam
    among them.Am i wrong?
    It is not wrong; logically we have to act in that way. Unfortunately the reality is the opposite. How young generation will have interest on Qur'an while their parents do not even pray?? How they will learn Islam while their parents are doing their best to imitate European...
    We reap good fruits only from scents trees.

Page 1 sur 2 1 2 DernièreDernière

Discussions similaires

1. la music
    Par Khalil12 dans le forum La vie du forum
    Réponses: 2
    Dernier message: 28/04/2017, 07h28
  2. Music In Janaat
    Par Pakos Repenti dans le forum Islam... Really
    Réponses: 6
    Dernier message: 31/03/2012, 15h04
  3. Music ilicite dans l'Islam
    Par pico27 dans le forum Déviances et préventions
    Réponses: 18
    Dernier message: 18/03/2012, 21h37
  4. Ecouter De La Music é T'Elle Vraiment Interdit En Islam
    Par HOUDAYFA dans le forum Soutien dans l'épreuve
    Réponses: 30
    Dernier message: 21/11/2007, 13h05
  5. Mon Frère Me Demande De La Music, Comment Lui Dire Non Sans Le Froissé...
    Par Ice tea dans le forum Soutien dans l'épreuve
    Réponses: 7
    Dernier message: 22/05/2007, 19h18

Les tags pour cette discussion

Liens sociaux

Règles de messages