Affichage des résultats 1 à 7 sur 7

Discussion: I want to know about the best online prayer times website. Can anyone tell me about it?

Par défaut I want to know about the best online prayer times website. Can anyone tell me about it?

I want to know about the best online prayer times website. I found a website muslimsprayertimes.com/prayer-times-orlando on the Orlando prayer times can anyone tell me about it that its prayer times are accurate and can i use these timings to perform daily five prayers. Thanks & Regards
    Dernière modification par Sami Yusuf Islam ; 19/11/2017 à 20h04.

Par défaut

There are many websites for prayer times. I think you need to compare some website prayer timings and then follow which you like. Some best websites are Islamic finder & Sallah times and Muslims pro.

Modérateur Sermenté Avatar de Ilyes

Par défaut

As-salam 'alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh,

Vous ne seriez pas en train de jouer avec nous par hasard ? Are you kidding us dear marketing man ? Just act honestly (it's not difficult to do so...) or this game will be simply erased incha'Allah. Respect us and don't play with people like that please.
    " Celui qui aime pour Allah, déteste pour Allah, donne par amour pour Allah, et se retient pour Allah, aura complété sa Foi " - Ja'far as-Sâdiq ('alayhi as-salam)

Par défaut

I just saw this URL on google and I put the question about it. How can you say it is a marketing. My dear asking a question is not a marketing.

Administrateur Avatar de Sami Yusuf Islam

Par défaut

Citation Envoyé par muslimsprayertimes Voir le message
    I just saw this URL on google and I put the question about it. How can you say it is a marketing. My dear asking a question is not a marketing.
    No, brother. Ilyes has a point. What a nice coincidence that your username is exactly the url you shared!

But we will help you by changing your username

Par défaut

You are politely informed that your username has been changed to muslim999, temporarily, till you have decided on a new username that does not promote any third party. This is in line with the Chart of Forum Islam, which I invite you to read here:

https://forumislam.com/?p=276

Par défaut

Citation Envoyé par muslim999 Voir le message
    I want to know about the best online prayer times website. I found a website muslimsprayertimes.com/prayer-times-orlando on the Orlando prayer times can anyone tell me about it that its prayer times are accurate and can i use these timings to perform daily five prayers. Thanks & Regards
    I have edited your post to remove what seems to be a promotional link, given your identical username, and I invite you not to share further links to any website.

Discussions similaires

1. Réponses: 1
    Dernier message: 20/04/2018, 16h21
  2. Commerce Online
    Par abu dans le forum Autres sujets islamiques
    Réponses: 6
    Dernier message: 27/06/2009, 14h08
  3. Amazing Holy quran website
    Par abteel dans le forum Autres sujets islamiques
    Réponses: 1
    Dernier message: 09/09/2008, 13h33
  4. Livres En Arabe Online