Affichage des résultats 1 à 4 sur 4

Discussion: Islam in Africa, conversion or coercion - Interview with Shaykh Muhammad Shareef

Editeur Avatar de talib abdALLAH

Par défaut Islam in Africa, conversion or coercion - Interview with Shaykh Muhammad Shareef

اَلحَمدُلِلهِ رَبِ العَلَمِينَ ؕ وَالصَّلَوةُ وَ السَّلَامُ عَلَى سَيِـّـدِ المُرسَلِين
    اَمَّا بَعدُ فَاَعُوذُ بِاللهِ مِنَ الشَّيطَنِ الرَّجِيمِ

بِسمِ اللهِ الرَّحمَنِ الرَّحِيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته

Asalamu 3alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Islam in Africa, conversion or coercion

Interview with Shaykh Muhammad Shareef

wa Asalamu 3alaykoum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Subhanak Allahumma wa bi hamdik. Ashhadu al-la ilaha illa ant. Astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

اللهمَّ صَلِّ عَلى سَيِّدِنا مُحَمَّدٍ و عَلى آلِهِ و صَحبِهِ و سَلِّم
    Allâhumma salli 'alâ Sayyidinâ Muhammadin wa 'alâ âlihi wa sahbihi wa sallim.

وسُبْحَانَ رَبِّكَ رَبِّ الْعِزَّةِ عَمَّا يَصِفُونَ وَ سَلامٌ عَلَى الْمُرْسَلِينَ وَالْحَمْدُ لِللهِ رَبِّ الْعَلَمِينَ

wa subḥāna rabbika rabbi l-ʿizzati ʿammā yaṣifūn wa-salāmun ʿalā l-mursalīn wa-l-ḥamdu li-llāhi rabbi l-ʿālamīn

Dernière modification par talib abdALLAH ; 26/04/2018 à 19h35.

Par défaut

Note about the Shaykh Muhammad Shareef (HafidhAllahu Ta'ala) :

He has ijaza, he studied with Sudanese masha'ykh and with Shaykh Muhammad Al-Yaqoubi and others ...

My first acquaintance with the ‘Shehu’, as he was and is still affectionately referred to throughout Africa, was when I was eleven years old, in 1972. My elder brother, Willard (Walid) was assigned to do a book report on the excellent work of the life of the ‘Shehu’ called The Sword of Truth by Mervyn Hiskett. Before my brother could return the book to the Hartford Public Library, I had the opportunity to read it. To this day I, as a young African American boy, cannot accurately describe the profound effect which the person of Uthman Dan Fuduye’ had upon me.

The riots which ravaged the streets of Hartford, Connecticut a year earlier by the African and Hispanic communities was still etched upon my young memory. The Nation of Islam had just begun to be recognized as the vanguard of the African American liberation struggle. My hero, Muhammad Ali, had returned to the fighting ring as a Muslim champion and had waylaid every challenger with the style and beauty of a mythic hero. It was a good time for me as a young African American boy who considered himself to be Muslim.

That winter reading of the Sword of Truth opened up my perspective and self image of the spiritual and political potential of the African Muslim which I have never lost. For this I am eternally grateful to Allah ta`ala for His primordial wisdom and mercy. I did not realize it then but this would be the first of a series of ordained encounters with the Shehu I would experience throughout my life. The most significant encounter between the Shehu and I was on his birthday, December 15, 1985.

I traveled to the town of Maiurno, located on the western bank of the Blue Nile. There I met my shaykh, the Imam Muhammad al-Amin ibn Adam Karagh. He initiated me in the turuq of Shehu Uthman Dan Fuduye’ which he took from his father, Shaykh Adam Karagh. He in turn took it from his teacher, Shaykh Musa, who took it from the Imam of the Sokoto mosque, Shaykh Ali ibn Abu Bakr. He took it from Shehu Uthman Dan Fuduye’. He instructed me in the methodology and system of the Shehu.

I read with him many of the works of the Shehu. He also gave me license (ijaaza) to transmit all Ahmad ibn Hanbal in his Musnad on the authority of al-Ash`ath ibn Qays, and at-Tabarani in his al-Kabir on the authority of Usama ibn Zayd on the authority of Abdallah ibn Mas`ud that I had learned from him. One of the first books he gave me to translate for our brothers in America was the Ihya ‘s-Sunna wa Ikhmad ‘l-Bid`a.

Par défaut

I replaced the video with the one containing all the parts and with correct editing

Watch here : https://forumislam.com/forum_musulman_mariage/showthread.php?t=62990...
    Dernière modification par talib abdALLAH ; 26/04/2018 à 19h39.

Par défaut

The video is cut at the end

Discussions similaires

1. Réponses: 0
    Dernier message: 18/01/2018, 17h36
  2. Réponses: 22
    Dernier message: 07/03/2016, 23h30
  3. La dépression en islam - Shaykh Muhammad al-Yaqoubi
    Par talib abdALLAH dans le forum Soutien dans l'épreuve
    Réponses: 21
    Dernier message: 10/12/2014, 20h04