Affichage des résultats 1 à 3 sur 3

Discussion: The significance of God turning Moses skin "white" ( From biblical texts )

Editeur Avatar de talib abdALLAH

Par défaut The significance of God turning Moses skin "white" ( From biblical texts )

اَلحَمدُلِلهِ رَبِ العَلَمِينَ ؕ وَالصَّلَوةُ وَ السَّلَامُ عَلَى سَيِـّـدِ المُرسَلِين
    اَمَّا بَعدُ فَاَعُوذُ بِاللهِ مِنَ الشَّيطَنِ الرَّجِيمِ
    بِسمِ اللهِ الرَّحمَنِ الرَّحِيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته

Asalamu 3alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

The significance of God turning Moses skin "white" ( From biblical texts )

View Also from Islamic point of view

An Incomplete List of Black Prophets ( `alayhum as-salam ) (Prophet Moses and others) - Shaykh `Umar Sulayman

Note : Not all Kings/Rulers of Egypt were blacks, and not all Ancients Egyptians were
    blacks

wa Asalamu 3alaykoum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Subhanak Allahumma wa bi hamdik. Ashhadu al-la ilaha illa ant. Astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

اللهمَّ صَلِّ عَلى سَيِّدِنا مُحَمَّدٍ و عَلى آلِهِ و صَحبِهِ و سَلِّم
    Allâhumma salli 'alâ Sayyidinâ Muhammadin wa 'alâ âlihi wa sahbihi wa sallim.

وسُبْحَانَ رَبِّكَ رَبِّ الْعِزَّةِ عَمَّا يَصِفُونَ وَ سَلامٌ عَلَى الْمُرْسَلِينَ وَالْحَمْدُ لِللهِ رَبِّ الْعَلَمِينَ

wa subḥāna rabbika rabbi l-ʿizzati ʿammā yaṣifūn wa-salāmun ʿalā l-mursalīn wa-l-ḥamdu li-llāhi rabbi l-ʿālamīn

Dernière modification par talib abdALLAH ; 10/10/2018 à 00h49.

Editeur Avatar de talib abdALLAH

Par défaut

Surah Taha

Nasser al Qatami

سورة طه | ناصر القطامي

9. And has there come to you the story of Musa (Moses)?

10. When he saw a fire, he said to his family: "Wait! Verily, I have seen a fire, perhaps I can bring you some burning brand therefrom, or find some guidance at the fire."

11. And when he came to it (the fire), he was called by name: "O Musa (Moses)!

12. "Verily! I am your Lord! So take off your shoes, you are in the sacred valley, Tuwa.

13. "And I have chosen you. So listen to that which is inspired to you.

14. "Verily! I am Allah! La ilaha illa Ana (none has the right to be worshipped but I), so worship Me, and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) for My Remembrance.

15. "Verily, the Hour is coming and My Will is to keep it hidden that every person may be rewarded for that which he strives.

16. "Therefore, let not the one who believes not therein (i.e. in the Day of Resurrection, Reckoning, Paradise and Hell, etc.), but follows his own lusts, divert you therefrom, lest you perish.

17. "And what is that in your right hand, O Musa (Moses)?"

18. He said: "This is my stick, whereon I lean, and wherewith I beat down branches for my sheep, and wherein I find other uses."

19. (Allah) said: "Cast it down, O Musa (Moses)!"

20. He cast it down, and behold! It was a snake, moving quickly.

21. Allah said:"Grasp it, and fear not, We shall return it to its former state,

22. "And press your (right) hand to your (left) side, it will come forth white (and shining), without any disease as another sign,

23. "That We may show you (some) of Our Greater Signs.

24. "Go to Fir'aun (Pharaoh)! Verily, he has transgressed (all bounds in disbelief and disobedience, and has behaved as an arrogant, and as a tyrant)."

Dernière modification par talib abdALLAH ; 10/10/2018 à 02h15.

Liens sociaux

Règles de messages