Page 1 sur 2 1 2 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 1 à 10 sur 13

Discussion: For the rest of my life... the most amazing song of the fabulous Maher Zain!

Administrateur Avatar de Sami Yusuf Islam

Par défaut For the rest of my life... the most amazing song of the fabulous Maher Zain!

https://soundcloud.com/mohamed-m-mon...-london-apollo

Maher Zain
    "For The Rest Of My Life"

I praise Allah for sending me you, my love
    You've found your home, it's here with me
    And I'm here with you
    Now let me let you know
    You've opened my heart
    I was always thinking that love was wrong
    But everything was changed when you came along
    Oh
    And there's a couple of words I wanna say

For the rest of my life
    I'll be with you
    I'll stay by your side honest and true
    'Til the end of my time
    I'll be loving you, loving you
    For the rest of my life
    Through days and nights
    I'll thank Allah for opening my eyes
    Now and forever I
    I'll be there for you

I know it deep in my heart
    I feel so blessed when I think of you
    And I ask Allah to bless all we do
    You're my wife and my friend and my strength
    And I pray we're together in Jannah
    Finally now I've found myself, I feel so strong
    I guess everything was changed when you came along
    Oh
    And there's a couple of words I wanna say

For the rest of my life
    I'll be with you
    'Til the end of my time
    For the rest of my life
    Through days and nights
    Now and forever I
    I'll be there for you

And now that you're here
    In front of me I strongly feel love
    And I have no doubt
    And I sing it loud that I will love you eternally

For the rest of my life
    I'll be with you
    'Til the end of my time
    For the rest of my life
    Through days and nights
    Now and forever I
    I'll be there for you

Editeur Avatar de Selma

Par défaut

Even better if you have someone you can sing it to ^^

Par défaut

) salam alekom,these sort of songs are there to make money, this life is just deception after deception..I don't listen to this song as it is supposed to.make us feel men can.love only one woman and be loyal to her, while all men just dream to.have second or more wives..."for the rest of my life,I ll be with you(except when I ll.be with the other one,)honest and true,(as long as I haven't found better than you)for.the rest of.my liiife...I know deep in my heart.
    At least he will sell his discs he wouldn't sell them by saying the truth..

Administrateur Avatar de Sami Yusuf Islam

Par défaut

Citation Envoyé par oumma2018 Voir le message
    ) salam alekom,these sort of songs are there to make money, this life is just deception after deception..I don't listen to this song as it is supposed to.make us feel men can.love only one woman and be loyal to her, while all men just dream to.have second or more wives..."for the rest of my life,I ll be with you(except when I ll.be with the other one,)honest and true,(as long as I haven't found better than you)for.the rest of.my liiife...I know deep in my heart.
    At least he will sell his discs he wouldn't sell them by saying the truth..
    what is that black view of everything ?
    what is happening with you ?

Par défaut

Not black, it's just that I look around and find that marriage is the most treachery relationship. Either men are looking for a second spouse behind their wife's back while they haven't fulfilled their rights. Either they are abusive,controlling if not violent...The wives are supporting all of that because they have children. Sometimes wives are also abusive,controlling, demanding,etc...Marriage is not an easy thing.. This sort of song is just too beautiful to be taken seriously..Or it is said at the beginning of the relation, it has to be proven through the years. Sorry for being so negative ..May ALLAH give you a long married life with baraka and all the muslims.amine.

Par défaut

Treacherous sorry

Administrateur Avatar de Ilyes

Par défaut

Wa 'alaykum as-salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh,

Sorry for being so negative ..May ALLAH give you a long married life with baraka and all the muslims.amine.
    Amin.

Maybe sometimes it's better to dream rather than focus on the negative reality ^^ At least it keeps our health and our body in shape. The problem nowadays is that, despite the sad reality of this dunya, we destroy ourselves with negativity. It is already so hard for a muslim to stay strong in this life, and this is why in ihsan a lot of sheikhs have prefered during our time to focus on the jamali path which is a path of beauty and shukr, rather than training classically muslims with a lot of the jalali path, the path of harsh discipline and sabr like sayyiduna Musa ('alayhi as-salam).
    " Celui qui aime pour Allah, déteste pour Allah, donne par amour pour Allah, et se retient pour Allah, aura complété sa Foi " - Ja'far as-Sâdiq ('alayhi as-salam)

Par défaut

I agree on one point, not to focus on the ''negative'' reality. But I think it is very important to stop dreaming of unexistant things otherwise we risk to fall again and again.Though I think what I mentioned is not so negative. I know a man can love two or more women at the same time, each of them sincerely. But nowadays men just want the butter without paying any price. Or they just want the fun part and complain about the problems and responsibilities. Specially in Europe there are lot of abuse,a beautiful thing has been used to satisfy the nafs (nufus?) and it has become ugly. While it can be a noble thing. After all women are able to accept that the man they are loving doesn't belong to them, and consider him as a friend and not only as a sexual partner. It is accepting that we are not the only one able to give some comfort to a man. That we are not irreplacable,which is very hard for the nafs to accept. I don't think men are able to accept that...they don't have the strenght women can have through their sacrifice. It is a test for men to be in this world, surrounded by women of all grounds...good ones and bad ones...how many religious men have fallen in women's trap?alhamduliLLAH I am happy not to be a man. It is related that Ali radiALLAH anho had said approximately what means ''women are a big test and the biggest test is that we cannot live without them...''. If we love ALLAH in priority in this world we have enough to live in peace. But this donya is always trying to trick us,''no happiness is in the corner,you will meet the man /woman of your life etc..''and nafs is so impatient that she falls again and again..this is how we can become wise,or stay foolish..
    It is the first time I hear about jamali and jalali paths..can you develop a bit with some examples ?jazakALLAH khair

Administrateur Avatar de Ilyes

Par défaut

It is the first time I hear about jamali and jalali paths..can you develop a bit with some examples ?jazakALLAH khair
    The jamali path is like christianity. Sayyiduna 'Isa ('alayhi as-salam) was mostly jamali, his religion was mostly based on beauty, love, tolerance, kindness. It is also the temperament of sayyiduna 'Uthman (radiAllahu 'anhu). The jamali path strengthen the love for Allah.
    The jalali path as I said is more focused on discipline, like judaism. It is the path of sayyiduna Musa, sayyiduna Suleyman, sayyiduna Nuh ('alayhum as-salam). It is the temparement of sayyiduna 'Omar (radiAllahu 'anhu). The jalali path strengthen the fear of Allah.
    The kamali path is a perfect combination of the jamali path and the jalali path. It is the temperament of sayyiduna Mohammed (sallAllahu 'alayhi wa sallam), it is the perfect sunna, the full association of the characteristics of the 124 000 prophets ('alayhum as-salam).

What I have understood is that the jalali path is more powerful to educate the ego. But in fact, the jamali path is the superior one, because we can synthesize the whole quran in "Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahim", which use two Jamali Names while Allah could have used one Jalali and one Jamali Names in order to balance. So it's a proof of the superiority of jamal over jalal.
    " Celui qui aime pour Allah, déteste pour Allah, donne par amour pour Allah, et se retient pour Allah, aura complété sa Foi " - Ja'far as-Sâdiq ('alayhi as-salam)

Page 1 sur 2 1 2 DernièreDernière

Liens sociaux

Règles de messages